FOTD: All Drugstore Products

Hey, beautiful!

Today I will have two blog posts for you, this one you're reading right now and a next one later today... This first post is going to be all about my makeup for the day, what I’m wearing and how I’m wearing it. All of the products are going to be from the drugstore! I hope you enjoy this post, and let’s get started!

*Face:

1. Primer: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer (I have combo/oily skin and this makes my makeup go on very smoothly and keeps it on for such a long time, it also helps with the oiliness!)

2. Foundation: Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation (this is my Holy Grail foundation!) applied with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (works really well to buff in the products and leaves a beautiful finish).

3. Concealer: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer for my under-eyes (this honestly is so great! It brightens the area and makes you look more awake. I will say is it sometimes settles into fine lines…) and Maybelline FitMe Concealer for blemishes (covers up pretty well).

4. Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (this is one of the few powders that keep me matte all throughout the day and it won’t look cakey if you reapply because it’s translucent!)

5. Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in “Sunny” (such a great matte bronzer to contour! If you’re on the more fair side of skin tones, this will definitely work for you).

6. Blush: Maybelline FitMe Blush  in "Light Rose" (gives a nice light pink color).

*Eyes and brows:

1. Eye liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Eye Liner in “Coal Commander” for my upper waterline (this color defines my eyes without it being as harsh as a black liner would) and Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen for a winged-out look.

2. Mascara: Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara (it gives the lashes such a beautiful look! You could definitely find a mascara with a similar effect at the drugstore but if you want to try this one out, I’d say go for it!)

3. Brows: Milani Brow Fix Kit for filling in and Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara to keep them in place.

*Lips:

1. Lipstick: NYX lipstick in “Fig”.

So, that’s the makeup I’m wearing for today! If you’d like to see more posts like this one, let me know because I know I personally enjoy reading what others are wearing on a daily basis and what products they love. Thanks for reading my loves!

Don't forget to come back later today to read an interesting post, to say the least…

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls
Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Love your blog! Have followed you, please could you check my blog out and follow back? Thank you!

    www.kelinbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me, you have no idea(: I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment