My Top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2015

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s blog post will be the last one of the year and it comes after me being gone for a hot minute, but the good thing is I'm back and I'm so happy to be blogging again!

Today I'm going to give you a roundup of my favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2015. Last year I did a similar post to this one, only I did it in July and this year I thought it would be a fun thing to do it as an end-of-year thing… Maybe it turns into an annual post here on my blog? We’ll see!



I don’t think one YouTuber is necessarily better than the other, I just think everyone has a preference based on how each YouTuber comes across in front of the camera, how relatable they are, their personality, how they interact with their viewers, etc. Also, these girls are of my personal preference so if you have another Guru in mind that you think is just as awesome, feel free to share with everyone who they are so we can all get to know them as well!

This year I discovered a lot of new Beauty Gurus (new to me at least!) and grew to really love their channels and their personalities. However, I do have a couple of girls that remain favorites from last year! So with no further ado, let’s get started…

In no particular order, here are my top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2015:

*Amanda Ensing.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Amanda Ensing

Amanda is such a sweet, down-to-earth, beautiful girl. Her channel does not only have amazing makeup tutorials, it also has some great fashion and favorites videos. Her bright personality comes across in many of her videos and I really enjoy watching them!

*Carli Bybel.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Carli Bybel

Carli is such a beautiful girl and her channel is filled with beautiful makeup tutorials and fashion videos. I’ve been a viewer of her videos for the last almost two years and I always find something new and amazing video-wise!

*Casey Holmes.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Casey Holmes

This girl has an amazing personality and is probably one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth Beauty Gurus out there! Casey has an amazing sense of humor, a bright personality and a positive outlook that translates into her videos. She's actually a favorite from last year and one of the Gurus I've been watching for the longest time. I guarantee you’ll like her just as much as I do!

*Christen Dominique.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Christen Dominique

Christen is a really sweet girl and a relatively new Guru in my subscription box. Her bubbly personality always comes across in her videos and she has really beautiful makeup looks on her channel mixed in with some fashion videos.

*Danielle Mansutti.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Danielle Mansutti

Also a relatively new Guru to me, Dani has a happy personality that you’ll definitely notice in her videos. Aside from having many beautiful makeup looks on her channel, she also has a variety of other types of videos I’m sure you’ll like!

*Desi Perkins.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Desi Perkins

Desi has amazing, high-quality videos I guarantee you’ll love. She has many stunning makeup looks on her channel and her makeup skills are incredible. I'm not really sure what took me so long to find her channel but I sure am glad I now have it in my subscription box, that’s for sure!

*Heidi Hamoud.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Heidi Hamoud

Heidi is the most recent Beauty Guru I discovered out of all of these 10 beautiful girls, she’s really sweet and has many beautiful makeup looks on her channel. She gives great tips and I’m sure you’ll learn tons of things from watching her videos!

*Jaclyn Hill.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Jaclyn Hill

Don’t even get me started with Jaclyn… I freaking love her. She's a favorite from last year as well, one of the Gurus I've been watching for the longest time and I’m pretty sure she’ll always be one of my favorites. She has such an amazing, happy and bubbly personality that always comes across in her videos, she’s down-to-earth, positive and you can tell she’s a genuine person. Her makeup skills are out-of-this-world, she always comes up with stunning makeup looks and you’ll never get tired of her videos; you’ll love the majority of them, if not all of them like I do!

*Lauren Curtis.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Lauren Curtis

Lauren is a really sweet and beautiful girl that has stunning makeup looks in her channel, as well as some other beauty-related and lifestyle videos. She’s also a favorite from last year and a Guru I’ve been watching for a really long time!

*NikkieTutorials.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: NikkieTutorials

Nikkie is such a beautiful, funny, down-to-earth girl with amazing makeup skills. She has an amazing personality and always comes up with such creative makeup looks. Her channel is also one of those I wonder why I didn’t find earlier... I’m sure you’ll love both her and her videos if this is the first time you’re hearing about her!

* * * 
Well, that’s it for my top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2015. This year’s top 10 is quite different from last year’s, but they are all just as amazing and beautiful. I hope that today you found some new Beauty Gurus whose channels you can subscribe to if you haven’t done so already!

I hope you all had an amazing 2015 filled with lots of love and happiness and that the end of the year is just as great and fun! I wanted to thank all of you for your amazing support and love this year, from the bottom of my heart. Amazing things happened this year and I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings along!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Love the list, Desi & Nikki are my all time favorites :) Chantal www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both awesome, so beautiful and sweet! Glad you liked this post(:

    Be sure to give my blog a follow with GFC or over on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch so many of these girls and I still do off and on. I prefer smaller channels now because I love how fresh and unbiased they can be. However, there are many ladies in your list I've never even heard of. I'm looking forward to go and check them out - thanks for sharing your favorites!

    Krystal
    B: embraceandignite.blogspot.ca
    T: @krystalmarieann

    Did you know I'm also a Graphic & Web Designer?
    W: krystalmariedesignstudio.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to know you found some new channels to check out! Hope you like them(;

      Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

      Delete
  4. Love all of these so much!! Really good list you've picked out :)

    YouTube.com/RantOfMurgs
    Sarahmurgatroyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you liked this post, means a lot!

      Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

      Delete
  5. So many of these I love and watch, can't wait to check these other gurus out!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guarantee you'll like them as much as I do! Happy to know you found some new girls to subscribe to(:

    Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually hadn't heard of some of these which is a nice change! Usually you see the same 3 or 4 people on these blog posts! X

    Everything from fashion faves to 1D is over on hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know my post was different from others you've read!

    Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!! I've only heard of a couple of these people so far but they all sound amazing and look beautiful! I love watching lusterlux! Definitely check her out :)

    Imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all amazing, you'll love watching their channels! And LustreLux is amazing as well, Katy was actually my 11th favorite(: Glad you liked this post♡

    Be sure to follow my blog with GFV and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this list!
    Its given me loads of new people to watch :)
    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know it helped(:

      Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and on Bloglovin' so you're up to date with new posts!

      Delete
  12. I am subscribed to Casey Holmes and Lauren Curtis. Love those girls, they're so inspiring! I have only heard of a few of the others, I'll have to check them out. Happy New Year! x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment