DIY: Lash Accelerator Serum

Hey, beautiful!

Today it’s going to be a fun and easy DIY on a lash accelerator serum you can try at home using products that you will easily find at your local drugstore and some of them are probably already in your kitchen.

You can find lash accelerator serums at beauty stores and they will probably work, but they can also cost up to $120 for 3ml of product; which is not really worth it. I did some research and found an easy serum made with organic materials that will make your lashes longer and thicker.

*What you’ll need: an empty jar to store the serum (you can use an old but cleaned mascara tube), 1/4 of the jar with Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes), 1/4 of the jar with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) and 1/2 of the jar with Vitamin E Oil (also lengthens lashes).

*Steps:

1. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until it forms a paste.

2. Once it’s all well combined, pour the mix into your selected container for the final product.

3. Make sure you’ve washed your face first so that your lashes are cleaned and then apply the serum every night before going to bed to allow it to sit on your lashes; this serum can also be used on your eyebrows.

That’s it, it’s that simple and it doesn’t cost much to do! Remember, you won’t see any immediate changes but you will as time goes by. I hope you liked this DIY and that you found it helpful.


Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls
Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Definitely going to try this out, I always consider rapidlash but I just can't justify the price!
    Grace xx
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try out and if you do be sure to let me know if it works for you, becayse it worked for me(: I tried RapidLash and did work at first, my lashes were fuller and looking beautiful... Then it kind of stopped working, it's not that my lashes shortened or anything but they just didn't continue to grow more and kind of stayed like they were at that point. I feel like I wasted $30!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment