Guest Post: Aimee's Summer Must Haves

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s guest Blogger is Aimee from Gurls and Pearls, she’s 18 years old and from the UK.

You can find Aimee over on Twitter and Instagram. Please give her a warm welcome to Essentially Stephanie, be sure to come back for her second guest post on Monday 18th and enjoy her post!

* * *

Hiya, I'm Aimee from Gurls and Pearls. This guest post on Essentially Stephanie is so exciting!

This guest post is going to be on my summer beauty must haves with a few random things thrown in that I've been using all the time this summer.

1. Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer: I have used this so much throughout summer. I haven't wanted to wear a foundation this summer so I've been wearing a primer to smooth out and fill in my pores.

2. SPF sun lotion: this lotion has a low SPF and enhances tanning… bad, I know! But I love a good tan, plus any SPF is good for me because I've never used one before.

3. Scrunchies: since it’s been so hot here in the UK, I've been needing my hair up as it’s long and thick (a nightmare in this weather!). I hate how boring a normal hairband looks in my hair so I've been jazzing it up with some super cute scrunchies which have bows on them!

4. A good book: there’s nothing better than sitting in the sun and reading a book (okay, maybe if it was sitting in the sun on the beach reading a good book!). I just love lounging in the sun getting a tan whilst reading a book, preferably with a nice cup of tea too!

5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Treatment: with this hot weather my hair has been drying out super badly, which is bound to happen anyway as I've previously bleached some of it. But to add moisture back into my hair, I've been using this deep treatment and it has been leaving my hair super soft and shiny!

6. A fan: this is a definite must! I live in a converted bungalow and my room has been converted from the loft; it’s like an absolute sauna in it so whenever I'm in my room, my fan is on and both windows are open!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading my summer must haves!


* * *

Thank you Aimee for sharing your summer must haves with all of us! We’re looking forward to your next guest post(:

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments