Night Time Beauty Mistakes You're Probably Making

Hey, beautiful!

When we have a long and stressful day all we want to do is sink into bed and forget about the everything, right? We sometimes have makeup on but are so lazy to wash or face and go to sleep like that (a major no no!)…

The truth is, whatever it is that you do before tucking into bed can potentially undo all the sleep you get in one day. To help you sleep better tonight and later on, I’m sharing with you some of the biggest mistakes many people do before going to sleep.

1. Talking on your phone before bed: your cellphone screen is full of germs and bacteria that can transfer to the skin on your face. You wouldn’t want your before-bed beauty regimen to be for nothing, right? Instead, if you’re talking on the phone, use the speakerphone option or only take phone calls before starting your beauty regimen.

2. Sleeping on your chest: sleeping on your chest can cause puffiness in your face and eyes, as well as tug on your visage and cause wrinkles. Sleeping on your back and adding extra pillows will help fluids drain and prevent excess puffiness in the morning.

3. Not switching out your pillowcase: pillowcases absorb oil, germs and bacteria very easily, so it’s super important to keep it clean and change it at least once every week to prevent breakouts!

4. Forgetting your hands: remember to put on hand cream and cuticle oil before going to sleep. The products will work their magic while you get your beauty sleep on and you’ll wake up with soft and smooth hands!

Now that you have these tips… sleep on, beauties!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Oups I'm doing number 2 and 3... Changing my pillowcase more often is going to be an easy trick to pick up but changing my sleeping position is going to be hard! xo

    MD from http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I have the same problem with changing my sleep position! The way I sleep, which is on my chest most of the time, is so comfy and I usually can't fall asleep any other way... Anyway, I'm glad this blog post was helpful. Hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreeing with the comments here above!! I sleep on my chest 99% of the time! #3 is also sooooooooo true! Used to have it with my sheets. my bf uses special products for his hair and also tends to sweat a lot while sleeping (depending on temperature). I noticed I started to get skin rash in my face and on my back! now that i change the sheets more often I dont get it anymore. good post btw!

    www.cookiesandperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sleeping on your chest is very common, and I really can't not sleep on it because it's just so comfortable and it basically can't fall asleep any other way. And I hope the skin rash got better after you changed your sheets because it really does help to change them and it makes a lot of difference! Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope you liked my blog(:

      Delete

Post a Comment