My Top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus

Hey, beautiful!

Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot of people ask who the best beauty-related YouTubers or beauty gurus out there are… To me, no YouTuber is better than the other; I just think people can have their preferences based off on someone’s personality or how they come across in front of the camera, based on how they interact with they’re viewers, how relatable they are, etc.

So, today I thought I would let you all know who my favorite beauty gurus are. Like I said before, this is my personal preference and I hope that from this post you will get new channels to follow if you aren’t following them already! Let’s get started…

In no particular order, here are my top 10 beauty-related YouTubers:

*Aspyn Ovard.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

I love Aspyn and her videos because she's such a sweet, funny and relatable girl. She’s also open about everything, she's honest, you can tell she loves having fun and the videos with her boyfriend Parker are pretty darn cute! She’s so beautiful and loves her viewers/subscribers.

*Emily Eddington, a.k.a Beauty Broadcast or emilynoel83.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Emily is such a happy, fun and loving person! Her videos are really entertaining and you really feel like you’re having a conversation with her in her Get Ready With Me videos. She always has a smile on her face and gives great product recommendations… Plus, that pregnancy glow makes her look so beautiful and radiant!

*Claudia Sulewski, a.k.a BeyondBeautyStar.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Claudia’s videos are so much fun, she loves to have a good time and her bubbly personality comes across in her videos. She is so beautiful, you feel like she’s a friend of yours and it’s so entertaining to see her videos.

*Casey Holmes.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Casey is so beautiful and her videos are great, I’m obsessed with them. She’s such a sweet girl, loves to share tips and tricks and… Can we talk about her dogs? Cutest dogs ever. I highly recommend her channel if you’re looking for beautiful makeup tutorials you can easily recreate.

*Rachel Talbott, a.k.a CheckInTheMirror.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Rachel is so beautiful, her videos are great and she always gives such good advice on everything beauty-related. She has so many great tips that she loves to share, she gives so many great DIY ideas from at-home spas to healthy smoothie recipes; you will learn a lot from her videos. She is such an inspiration to me, a role model for sure.

*Dulce Candy.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Dulce is such a loving person, she’s always so happy and brings a smile to your face with her bubbly and bright personality. She does beautiful makeup tutorials, her many OOTD posts are breathtaking and she’s very honest and open about everything from beauty to her every day life.

*Jaclyn Hill.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love Jaclyn, her videos and her personality. She’s extremely gorgeous, does awesome makeup tutorials and is always so happy. Her happiness radiates and I guarantee you, she will get a smile out of you with her videos! She’s the YouTuber I go to when I’m having a not-so-bright day and just want to relax a bit. She’s so unique and you will love her channel.

*Lauren Curtis.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Lauren is such a beautiful girl, her bright personality comes across and she makes great videos. Her bubbly character shows on every single one of her videos and she’s always smiling.

*Alli, a.k.a MakeupByAlli.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Alli is always so happy, her videos are so good and she’s so beautiful. Her videos are one of my personal favorites and she feels like a friend when you’re watching! I definitely recommend you check out her channel and subscribe if you haven’t already… Plus, her cat is really cute.

*Shannon, a.k.a Shaaanxo.
   -Click here to check out her channel.

Shannon is a beautiful girl and always comes up with beautiful makeup tutorials. She’s always so bubbly and happy, she does every tutorial possible; from crazy but beautiful rainbow eyes to more easy-to-follow simple looks.

I hope you liked today’s blog post even though it was a little bit longer than usual. I also hope this post gave me you some new great channels to follow if you haven’t already!

I was thinking about maybe doing a little monthly series of my favorite YouTubers for every month and they wouldn’t have to specifically be beauty-related YouTubers. Be sure to let me know if you like this idea and if you like it better with just beauty gurus!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments