The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey, beautiful!

I realized I haven’t done a Tag in a long time and I’ve wanted to do the Beauty Blogger Tag for some time now, so that’s what I’ll be doing for you today.

I think Tags like this one are great because they give us, Bloggers, the chance to introduce ourselves to all of you; we show you a more personal side and I think it’s a fun way to get to know each other better!

Today’s Tag is a shortened version of the one Emily from Beauty Broadcast did on her blog (click here to check it out). Let’s not waste any more time, since this is a pretty long Tag…

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    My hair is naturally VERY straight, it’s also kind of crazy because I have some super fine hairs and some thick hairs…

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
    I’ve done both… I dyed it last summer for the first time and I did it with my mom’s help at my house, I kept doing it like this for some time. Then I went to the salon about 2 months ago and got it "color corrected” because it was turning out to be a little too light for me from doing it at home.

3. Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or do you change it?
    I do… I just wash it, let it air dry and it dries like if I had straightened it. I know it’s pretty boring but I just don’t have time to curl it or something and I’m also not that good with the curling iron/wand!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
    I mostly do my own nails myself. I will go to the salon every now and then and for special occasions!

5. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
    If it’s just concealer, powder, mascara and my brows (which is usually what I’ll put on if I'm not doing much for the day) then it takes me about 10-15 minutes. But if it’s full-on glam, then it could take me up to an hour!

6. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
    When I’m doing a full face of makeup with eyeshadow and everything, I will always do my eyes first in case I have any fall-outs from the eyeshadow or anything like that so it doesn’t ruin my face makeup.

7. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
    Well, I think we all know the answer… I have collected a fair share of makeup products during the last 3 years. I try to stop myself from buying every little thing I see but it’s not always that easy!

8. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
    No! If I know I'm not stepping out of the door for the day, then I won’t put makeup on. And with family, if it’s like a barbeque or something like that then of course I will put makeup on just to look a little bit put together.

9. How many high-end products do you have?
    I haven’t really counted, but I own way more drugstore products than I do high-end. I obviously love to splurge in high-end products every now and then, but I think you can find great products at the drugstore that are just as great, if not even better!

10. How often do you change your handbag?
       I have a lot of bags but I don’t change them that often because I have two that go perfectly with pretty much every outfit; one is a black bag that resembles the Louis Vuitton Speedy bags shape-wise, and the other one is beige Forever 21 bag.

11. How often or when do you workout?
       During the school months, I workout every single day since I’m a gymnast and I have practice from Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturdays. Now that it’s summer though, I go to the gym about 3 times a week!

12. Left handed or right handed?
       Right!

13. How tall are you?
       I’m 5’4” and a half… And that half does count, you guys!

14. Do you speak any foreign languages?
       I speak Spanish fluently since it was my first language and I speak in Spanish every single day of my life!

15. How many pets do you have?
       One! He’s a 4 year old Golden Retriever, my baby.

16. How often are you on Blogger?
       I post 3 days a week; but even when I’m not posting on my blog, I log in every single day and read other people’s blogs and comment!

17. How did you come up with your blog name?
       It just kind of came to me the minute I started my blog, no specific story behind it really. I am thinking about changing it though, I have a few ideas already but I’m still not sure!

18. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
       If a picture is involved in one of my blog posts, it’s usually from Google. But if I post pictures I took myself, I take them with a semi-professional Fujifilm camera or with my iPhone 5.

19. What’s your favorite color?
       I have a few… Turquoise, gold and white.

20. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
       Today is a relaxed day… I will probably just chill around the house, write blog posts, watch movies and whatever comes to mind!

That was long! I hope you all liked it and got to know me a little bit better. I’m thinking about doing the TMI tag in a couple of weeks… Let me know if you would like that!

I tag all of my readers to do this Tag. If you do it, be sure to leave a comment with the link to it so I can check it out!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Oh, I've done this tag ages ago! I think I should redo it, some things definitely changed. You should be really careful about using pictures from google without asking the person who owns it for permission. Just linking back to the source doesn't make it legal and I don't want you to get into trouble!
    Elina | http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you liked this post, and thank you so much for that little advice(: If you do this Tag be sure to let me know so I can check it out!

      Delete
  2. Great post. Will def be doing one of these soon!

    Damzelinthisdress.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it(: Be sure to let me know the link of your Tag so I can check it out.

      Delete

Post a Comment