Guest Post: Ella's Summer Reflections and Future Plans

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s guest Blogger is Ella from Ella Was Here, she’s 22 years old and she’s from Belgium.

You can find Ella over on Twitter. Today is Ella’s last post on this blog, so please give her a warm welcome once again to Essentially Stephanie and enjoy her post!

If you haven’t read her first guest post yet, be sure to click here to do so!

* * *

Hi, lovely readers! I’m Ella from Ella Was Here and I’m guest posting again for the amazing Stephanie.


We are rapidly approaching the end of August and for some of us, that means going back to school or university. Looking back at this amazing summer makes me want to travel back into time and repeat it all over again!

Looking back.

But not the whole summer was cupcakes, daisies and rainbows... A few days ago, I had to say goodbye to a friend who is moving to Estonia for six months. I know she will have the time of her life but I am going to miss her so much and that makes me sad.

I also had to study for most of August because I had to retake an exam, and of course I didn’t enjoy that at all. Now I have to wait for about 2 more weeks until I get my result… And I am so nervous about it. If I don’t pass, I can’t graduate.

Enough depressing news. Most of my summer was amazing and I mustn’t forget that! I started a blog, I went on a holiday to Cambridge (the U.K. one) and met some amazing people. I’ll always remember the amazing times I spent with those people and I truly hope we can meet again soon.

Looking forward.

My future is a big question at the moment, so I won’t be planning long-term right now. But I usually do like to properly prepare myself for the start of university… There’s nothing better than a huge back-to-school shopping spree, isn’t there?

I tend to buy lots of ring binders, notebooks and other school essentials with cute patterns on them because they make you want to study more often. And I also think way too much about the perfect makeup look for the first day of university, and there is always room for a cute new back-to-school outfit!

Ideally, in a few years I’m laying on a beach somewhere in New Zealand listening to The Paper Kites and drinking a Sex On The Beach. Just enjoying the moment and being happy!

Where do you see your future self in a few years?

I hope you enjoyed this post!

XO,

Ella.

* * *

Thank you Ella for sharing your summer memories and your future plans! We all loved having you here and thank you for guest posting on my blog, it was a pleasure(:

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments