Big Ulta, Target & Walmart Haul

Hey, beautiful!

Before starting with today’s post, I wanted to apologize with all of you because it’s been a minute since I posted here on my blog… If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably read about me being down with the flu that eventually ended up being a respiratory infection. I’m just getting out of it this week and that’s why I hadn’t been able to put up posts for you. I’m happy to be back and I hope you like today’s post!

Today’s blog post is very exciting to me as it is my very first haul post ever, I’ve never done one but I’ve always wanted to so it’s exciting to me! All of the products I’ll be showing you today I bought them about a week ago, only one thing is high-end and it’s something I had always wanted to get, I had my eye on it and finally bought it for my birthday. Some of the other things I’m trying for the first time, others I bought to have backups for my favorite products… Let’s get started!




























Ulta

*LORAC PRO Palette: this is probably the most exciting thing I bought! I had wanted this palette for the longest time and finally bought it as a birthday present for myself. It also came with a sample-size Cobra Mascara!


Target

*Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in “10 Light”: this is my favorite concealer for covering up blemishes on those days I don’t wear foundation.


*Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in “Too Cool”: this is something I had wanted to try when it first came out but always forgot to pick it up!


*Maybelline Baby Lips in “Cherry Me”.


*NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Anterwp”: this is my second favorite thing I bought, its color and finish is so beautiful!


*NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in "Brunette".



*Olay Active Hydrating Facial Cream: these are backups for my Holy Grail day cream, it has always worked great for me and I absolutely love it!


*Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream: also a backup for my favorite night cream!


*Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.


*Sonia Kashuk Essential Eye Kit.


Walmart

*L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in “Natural Beige”.


*Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer Treatment in “Light”: I had wanted to try this concealer for the longest time but never got around to buying it, but I’m so happy I finally did because I love it so far!


*Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in “Blackest Black”: one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!


*Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light in “Deep Bronze”: I actually order two of these by mistake, but good thing because one of them came all broken and shattered! Who knows which one would have come in the mail had I just ordered one? The good one or the broken one? Everything happens for a reason! Hahaha.


*RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum: this is my second time buying this and it really does work for me, I use it mainly for my eyebrows but it also works on my eyelashes.


*Salon Perfect Eyelashes number “53”.


*Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash.



*L’Oreal Revitalift Complete Day Lotion SPF 30.


*Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat.



*Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow in “Medium to Tan”.


This is everything I’m hauling for you today! I hope you liked my very first haul every, I’m excited to do more! Be sure to let me know if you want me to review and swatch anything for you, I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. I love the Maybelline Master Highlights. I have the blush one and it's great! Gives a nice subtle bronze + glow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it specifically for that bronze look and glow I thought it could give me(: I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  2. The Baby Lips in Too Cool looks really minty and refreshing x
    Laura | A Life With Frills 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! When you put in on it feels really refreshing and cooling(: I love to put it on before going to bed, I feel like it really works at night and I wake up with softer lips♡ Be sure to give my blog a follow on GFC and Bloglovin' so you can keep up to date with new posts!

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I love everything you bought :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)


    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Coco! I'm so happy you liked my first haul(: Also thank you for the follow, every follow means a lot to me♡ I will visit your blog now!

      Delete
  4. Love this haul!! Can't wait to read the reviews. Especially about the real techniques brush and the rapidlash! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear you liked it(; And the RapidLash review is coming soon so keep an eye out for that!

      Be sure to follow my blog here on GFC and on Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on any new blog posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment