My Morning Skincare Routine

Hey, beautiful!

Today I'm going to be showing you which are my most loved products that I use every single morning and also how I apply them. I've been using certain and specific products for the last 3-4 months and I have noticed a difference in how my skin looks and feels. These are products I love and I recommend you try them out if you think they could work for you.

This blog post is going to be a little longer than usual because I will be explaining how I use every product, etc. The products will be listed in the same order as I apply them. Let’s get started… 

1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: I use this face wash every morning to get rid of any oils that could have built up during my sleep and also to start the day off with a fresh face. This is my Holy grail face wash, I swear by this stuff! Since I started using it about a year ago, I have noticed a huge difference… I rarely get breakouts anymore. One thing I will say, it is a must for me to moisturize after I use it because it will leave my face feeling tight and dry; but I guess this means it really does its job!


2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar K: I was told by my dermatologist to use this, I started using it about a year and a half ago. I use this cream as a way to prevent breakouts and it really does help! I love this stuff. I apply it after I wash my face and before I put moisturizer on because that’s the way you should lay products in the morning (I will get into details in an upcoming blog post!). Since I started using this, I have noticed blackheads have disappeared!


3. Olay Active Hydrating Cream: this is my daily moisturizer, I absolutely love this stuff! This is my favorite moisturizer; not that I have tried many, but this one is my favorite so far. It smells great and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. The only downside, it doesn’t have SPF…


4. L’Oreal Revitalift Day Lotion: I use this lotion for the SPF since my moisturizer doesn’t have any. This is a good product, the only bad thing is it definitely smells like sunscreen! I apply this all over my face and also down to my neck.


5. L’Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur: I will only use this product if I'm going to head out of the door for the day. I use it to smooth my skin and to have kind of like a primer for my makeup.


Those are all the products I use for my everyday beauty routine in terms of creams! When it comes to makeup, I won’t wear any if not going out for the day. But if I am and I don’t have to be all dolled up, I’ll wear minimal makeup… Minimal makeup for me is concealer, powder, mascara, blush, sometimes bronzer and always my brows.


I hope you liked this blog post and that it wasn’t too long and boring! Lol(: I will have my nigh time skincare routine up next, so keep an eye out for that! Thank you for stopping by.

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Neutrogena products are great overall(: This wash is awesome, it has kept my skin free of breakouts for so long! I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment