My Night Time Skincare Routine

Hey, beautiful!

Today's blog post will be all about my night time beauty routine, since I already showed you in my last post how my morning routine usually goes. I last showed you my morning skincare routine, so feel free to check it out if you’re interested!

Just like I told you in my previous post, these are all products that have worked for me since I started using them regularly and they could work for you as well. Also, the products below are listed in the order I apply them. Let's jump right in...

1. Lancôme Bi-Facil: I use this product to remove my eye makeup. I pour some into a cotton pad, let it rest on my eye for about 10-15 seconds and then wipe off. And I'm sorry I don't have a picture of this product to show you... I just ran out of it and have not been able to go pick another one!

2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: before I start applying my creams, I wash my face to get rid of all the oil accumulated throughout the day and to remove my face makeup.


3. Lancôme Aroma Tonic Body Scrub: this is not something I use every night. Sometimes, my skin tends to get some dry patches even though it's oily, so I will very gently (since it's a body and not a face scrub) scrub this onto those areas to get rid of the flaky skin. I use this product once a week and sometimes I won't use it at all, just when I need it.


4. Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital Night: even though I have oily skin, I still moisturize and this product works great for me. This is a super moisturizing cream, it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and it smells really good!


5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar K: just like in my morning routine, I use this to prevent breakouts and just to keep acne away.


6. L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Vibration Eye: this eye cream works really well for me, I can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it for a couple of nights. It just gives you a more awake look since it reduces the appearance of dark circles and it also has a little ball that massages the product so it really hits and penetrates the skin for better results.


7. RapidLash: I put this as close as possible to my upper lashline. I've been using this for quite some time now and my lashes are so long and just have a fuller-looking appearance overall. I do avoid putting eye cream on my lid because you have to put on the RapidLash without any type of creams on your skin. (Let me know if you want a review on this product!)


Well, that's all I do at night for my beauty routine! I don't have an extensive product lineup but the few that I use, work really well for me and I highly recommend them.

I hope this post was not too long and that you all liked it!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls
Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

Comments