The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey, beautiful!

Today I thought I would entertain you all with a fun Tag blog post… I haven’t done a Tag in a while so I thought it would be fun and just something different from what I usually post here on my blog.

This Tag is one that has been going around YouTube for quite some time now, it’s about different and crazy scenarios and how you would react if you were in them. It’s really long so we better get started…

1) You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?

My drugstore pick is a no-brainer for me, it would definitely be my Revlon Colorstay Foundation! It’s the one foundation I swear by and the one I know works perfectly for me.

And as for my high-end pick, I've tried some high-end foundations but there's not one that I absolutely love enough to keep it... I could live with my Revlon foundation!

2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

So, since the lady interviewing me probably has a higher position than the one I would get (let’s suppose we’re talking about a job interview), I think I would most probably just let it go. Interviews are all about first impressions, and from what I think, the lady would probably be like “Well, who does she think she is?”… I think she could be embarrassed and I wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and give out a bad first impression, so I would definitely just ignore it and hope it corrects itself.

3) You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

Well, this question is very odd to me… If I'm not feeling myself, I'm definitely not going to search my makeup collection for a lipstick. I would eat something yummy (because eating is always right in every situation…), would probably call my friends and tell them to come over or just chill and watch movies. So, there’s not any lipstick I would put on to make me feel better or beautiful.

4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. How would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I’m still in my teenage years (I’m 16), so this question practically doesn't apply(:

5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical; b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward; c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?

Well, one thing’s for sure… I would definitely not smile and say thank you, since I would not be happy at all. I would probably cry, but not enough so things get awkward. I would probably complain to the manager but wouldn’t demand a refund. After all, it’s just hair and it grows back. So, I think my answer is a bit of all.

6) Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which do-it-all palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

The do-it-all palette I would pack is my Lorac Pro To Go palette, since it has eyeshadows and blushes!

7) Your house has been robbed. Don’t worry, everyone’s safe but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?

I don’t really have an emotional attachment to any of my makeup products, so there’s not one that I would hope is safe. Maybe an expensive product? I don’t know. It would obviously suck to have this happen, but it’s not something I can’t buy again later.

8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed; b) Ask them to repurchase it; c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

I wouldn’t pretend like nothing happened, because obviously something happened. I would ask them to repurchase it or do the same to something of theirs because most probably what they did was an accident (I hope so…). So I would just ask them about it and let it go.

I hope you all liked this post! It was long but I wanted to do something different, I hope you enjoyed it. I tag all of you to do it and if you do, be sure to leave me a ling to your blog or video so I can check it out!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls
Follow my blog with Bloglovin’

Comments