My Top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2016

Hey, beautiful!

Today's post comes as the only post on my blog this year, and it's the same post as the last one from last year. The reason why I didn't post anything in 2016 is because I genuinely needed to take this year off for myself, to focus on what it is that makes me happy and what I want I life... And it really helped me.


Last year, around this time of the year, I did this same post about my favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus of the year. I had also done this in 2014, so I guess it's become an annual post here on my blog! I hope you like my picks this year, let's get started...





I feel like in 2016 everyone upped their YouTube game; filming and editing became more professional and it's really amazing to see how everyone's creativity comes across differently in their own videos.



These 10 girls are the top 10 of my preference based on their personalities, how they come across in front of the camera, how I see they interact with their following, how relatable they are, etc. This year I discovered lots of new Beauty Gurus (some actually new, some others new to me) but some girls still remain favorites of mine, so you'll see some repeated faves!

In no particular order, here are my top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2016:

*Christen Dominique.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Christen Dominique

Christen has such a bubbly personality, she's so sweet and it comes across in her videos. She does tons of makeup videos and that's something I really enjoy! Also, she's a favorite from last year and someone I can guarantee you'll like.

*Desi Perkins.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Desi Perkins

Desi was also in my picks last year. I love her high-quality videos and editing techniques, her makeup skills are amazing and her lookbooks are so amazing to watch. I also love how she connects with her viewers, especially on Snapchat (I laugh sooo much with her Snaps!), and her friendship with Katy is seriously so funny and amazing. So if you haven't subscribed to her channel and added her on Snapchat, you need to do that right now!

*GinsMakeup.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Gina Shkeda

Gina is someone whose channel I discovered this year and I really enjoy it. She has a funny sense of humor and does beautiful makeup looks! Definitely recommend her channel.

*Heidi Hamoud.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Heidi Hamoud

Heidi is such a beautiful girl with a sweet personality and she's also one of my favorites from last year. She does beautiful makeup looks and gives amazing tips! I know you'll love her tutorials.

*Holly Boon.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Holly Boon

I discovered Holly's channel this year and I'm so glad I did. She has amazing makeup skills and you need to check out her channel if you want some gorgeous makeup looks in your subscription box!

*Jaclyn Hill.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Jaclyn Hill

Well, the fact that Jaclyn has been on this list since the first time I did this post 2 years ago, I think speaks for itself. Regardless of what anyone says, I love how down to earth she is, her bubbly personality and how sweet and kind she is. Needless to say her makeup skills are beyond great and it's always easy to follow her makeup tutorials. She's one of the Gurus I've been watching for the longest time and I think she'll always be one of my favorites. I also really watching enjoy her Snapchat stories!

*Melly Sanchez.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Melly Sanchez

It was just a few months ago that I discovered Melly's channel. She has tons of glam-packed makeup tutorials and has a very sweet and calm personality!

*Roxette Arisa.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Roxette Arisa

I discovered Roxette's channel I think halfway through 2016 and I honestly love both her channel and how natural she is in front of the camera. She has some beautiful glam looks as well as some other more natural looks, and I enjoy watching both types. She quickly became one of my favorites this year and I knew I had to let you guys know about her.

*Shani Grimmond.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Shani Grimmond

I didn't discover Shani's channel this year, I had found it years before, but it was this year that I realized I really enjoy watching her videos. She has such a funny, goofy personality, doesn't take herself too seriously and that's something I love! She comes across as such a fun girl and I think you'll really like her channel if you didn't already know about it.

*Teni Panosian.
   -Click here to visit her channel.

Photo courtesy of: Teni Panosian

Teni is someone whose channel I discovered many years ago and I've always liked her videos and how much knowledge she has when it comes to makeup and skin care and stuff like that, but just like with Shani, it was this year that I grew to really like her videos. She's so sweet and has a bright personality, something that comes across in her videos and also on her Snapchat stories if you follow her over there! Be sure to check out her channel for amazing makeup tips.
 * * *
And there they are, my Top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus of 2016. This year I found tons of new Gurus that I really like, but these girls are the ones I thought I should share their channels with you! I hope that today with this post you found some new great channels to subscribe to if you didn't know about them already. Be sure to share your top 10 with all of us!


I hope you had an amazing year filled with joy, happiness, love and tons of great things. Let's see what 2017 has in store for us!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls
Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Cool and informative post! I used to love watching beauty videos on youtube!! I will definitely check out Melly's channel.

    www.metallickisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching beauty videos on YouTube! I love the art of it, plus you can learn so much from them. So happy you found a new channel to subscribe to(:

      Be sure to give my blog a follow on here with GFC or over on Bloglovin to keep up to date with new posts(:

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh boy...I have more beauty gurus to binge watch now(:

    www.cutieandherbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! So glad I could help you out with that(: I've been binge watching over this holiday break!

      Be sure to give my blog a follow on here with GFC or over on Bloglovin to keep up to date with new post

      Delete
  3. I adore these types of posts! Very informative and I'm always on the look out for new beauty gurus! I never know who to follow, so thank you for this guide!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me so happy to know you liked this post and that it was helpful! I hope you like the new channels you found out about through this post. Thank you so much for the support(:

      Be sure to give my blog a follow on here with GFC or over on Bloglovin to keep up to date with new post

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree with you more! There's a few I've not come across before and I can't wait to check them out :)

    Neelam | www.neelamjayna.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like them then! Thank you so much for taking your time to read this post and leave a comment, really appreciate it(:

      Be sure to give my blog a follow on here with GFC or over on Bloglovin to keep up to date with new post!

      Delete

Post a Comment