Make Your Eyebrows Look Perfect

Hey, beautiful!

Today I’ve got for you a little… Tutorial?? I don’t know, I guess we could call it that because today I’m going to be giving you some tips you can incorporate into your daily makeup routine for when you do your eyebrows.

Eyebrows are a very tricky part of everyone’s makeup routine but it’s also a very important part nonetheless. Everyone’s eyebrow shape is very different and all you have to do is find yours and work with it to make it even better… Not that finding your eyebrow shape is easy but after a few tries, you should be good.

Once you find your eyebrow shape, all you have to do is work with it. So, here are a few tips on how you can make your eyebrows look stunning!

1. Use two different colors: this is a great technique if you want more defined and very bold brows. Use the lighter shade to fill in any sparse areas on the inner part of your brow and then use the darker shade to define and enhance the arch of your brow.

2. Brush the brows up: brushing up your brows will give you a more relaxed look. This kind of look works when you are wearing less makeup and don’t want your eyebrows to look overly done but still want them to look good and defined.

3. Don’t over tweeze or wax: give the tweezers a rest! Step away from those tweezers and you’ll notice how your eyebrows will grow out and this will for sure up your brow game. Of course, don’t let Mother Nature go all crazy on your brows… Groom them every once in a while, just don’t go overboard.

I was one who over tweezed for some time and did not notice how bad it looked until I had almost no eyebrow left and my mom told me I looked crazy… I stopped tweezing for a while and my brows are perfect now; they are fuller and look so good.

Definitely follow these tricks if you are struggling with your brows and you should be good in a few months… I hope you liked this blog post!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments