Quiz: Are You A Makeup And Beauty Addict?

Hey, beautiful!

A lot of us are makeup and beauty lovers, right? But, are we beauty addicts?

Not that being addicted to makeup is a bad thing, of course. Everyone has something that they love and are passionate about… Sports, cars, fashion, food, some craft, art, music – you name it.

“Hello, my name is Stephanie and I’m a makeup and beauty addict.” - I’m aware my love for makeup is almost a little too big, I know… But I try to keep myself from buying every little thing I see and I think I’ve been doing a pretty good job lately. Today you will be able to know if you’re a fellow beauty addict through a little quiz and I will also give you some tips on how you can control such addiction! Let’s get started, shall we?

1. Is flying with a carry-on bag kind of a nightmare for you (makeup wise)?

a) Of course! How could someone ever be able to fit all of their beauty necessities in a small plastic bag? I would rather have an extra carry-on bag for all of my creams and makeup.

b) Not really, I don’t have much makeup to carry around anyway.

2. Do you get excited to open emails from stores such as Sephora?

a) Who wouldn’t? Those 15% off sales are my excuse to buy everything on my shopping cart!

b) Not really… I never get advantage of their sales, I don’t really buy there regularly.

3. Do you go out and hunt the latest collection of a makeup brand until you’ve got every single product on your hands?

a) Of course! I need to own every single color of the collection even though I won’t use them all.

b) I don’t go hunting, and I will only buy the colors I know I’ll be using.

4) Is your happy place the beauty sections, aisles and departments at most stores?

a) Of course! I rush to the beauty aisle as soon as I enter the store, I pick up everything I don’t own already and then I’ll get to whatever it was I went to the store for.

b) Not at all. I first shop for what’s important and for what I went to the store for, then I’ll head to the beauty aisle if I have some extra time.

5. Do you carry at least 3 different lipglosses and lipsticks in your purse at all times?

a) Well, of course! I need to have options in case I want something different in the middle of the day!

b) What? No! I only carry with me the lipstick or lipgloss I'm wearing for the day.

6. Do you have the larger bathroom in the apartment?

a) Yes, I needed to have more space so I could fit all of my makeup!

b) No, I let someone else have it instead… I can keep all of my makeup in my room since it’s not that much anyway.

7. Do you always leave a store with at least one beauty product?

a) Of course! I can’t keep myself away from the beauty section!

b) Nope, I go to the store and only buy what I went there for… If it’s not makeup, then no.

8) Is your holiday or birthday wish-list mostly beauty products?

a) Of course, almost 95% of it is makeup.

b) Not really, probably just about 10% is makeup.

If you got mostly As, I’m sorry to be the one telling you you are in fact addicted to makeup. If you got mostly Bs, then good for you because that means you are still in a good state of mind when it comes to makeup; you haven’t completely lost it yet.

Leave a comment down below telling me if you got mostly As or Bs and if you think your love for beauty and makeup is a little out of control!

I hope you all found this little quiz fun! Leave request in the comments and I’ll be sure to check them out.

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Hahaha! I got mostly As as well when I did it(: I hope you liked it and thank you so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment