Exciting News: What's Happening This Month?

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s blog post is going to be a little different than my other posts… Today I will be giving you a heads up as to what’s to come in the next few weeks here on my blog and I will also be explaining what the next posts will be all about.

So, I said that when I hit a followers milestone on Bloglovin’ I would give two Bloggers the chance to be featured on this blog. Well, I hit that milestone, I had a little contest for those who wanted to be featured on my blog and I picked the winners…

The two lovely Bloggers that will be featured this month on my blog are Aimee from Gurls and Pearls, and Ella from Ella Was Here. These are two girls that have great beauty-related blogs and I thought it would be great if you all got to know them if you haven’t stumbled upon their blogs yet.

Their featured posts here on my blog will begin this Thursday (August 7th) with the first of the girls’ post. Their first post will be all about their beauty, fashion and lifestyle summer essentials!

I hope you all like this little feature I will be doing on my blog with the girls, I hope you all welcome them with open arms and hopefully you’ll head over to their blogs and give them a look if you like what you see here on my blog!

I just wanted to let you know how this blog will work for the month of August, I hope you like it since it’s something so different from what I’ve been doing since I started blogging. Thank you so much for the support you’ve shown me from the start, I love you all!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments