Guest Post: Aimee's Summer Memories and Back To School Tips

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s guest Blogger is Aimee from Gurls and Pearls, she’s 18 years old and from the UK.

You can find Aimee over on Twitter and Instagram. Today is Aimee’s last post on this blog, so please give her a warm welcome once again to Essentially Stephanie and enjoy her post!

If you haven't read her first guest post yet, be sure to click here to do so!

* * *

Hiya, it’s Aimee from Gurls and Pearls again!

This post is going to be on what my favorite part of this summer was and then some back to school tips and advice.

Summer

My summer this year I had such a lovely time throughout it all as I did quite a bit; went to a few parties, went out with friends and started college… But I definitely have got a favorite part, which was my 18th birthday and the family BBQ I had with a bungee run! It was such a lovely day spent with my closest ones.

I also loved my day out shopping… A lot of money was spent and my arm ached after, but it was so worth it!

Back to school

So, I finished school two years ago but I'm still in education in college studying hairdressing. Here’s some of my tips for starting back at school/college…

1. Organization: I like to use notebooks to keep organized and also always use folders!

2. Beauty and fashion: on the first day back, I always try to look my best and make sure my hair’s perfectly in place. For my hair I generally like to put it into a twist braid at the side of my head, a messy bun on top of my head or just down and my fringe to one side.

For makeup, I like to be on point… I generally have it quite simple and girly with a nude or bright lip and a lovely metallic eyeshadow with brown in the crease.

As for fashion, I go to a college where I can wear whatever I want… So if you can wear whatever you want, just wear something that you’re comfortable and happy in. if you can’t wear whatever you want, just own what you have to wear and try to put your own style on it if you can!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

* * *

Thank you Aimee for sharing your summer memories and some back to school tips! We all loved having you here and thank you for guest posting on my blog, it was a pleasure(:

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments