Guest Post: Ella's Summer Beauty Favorites

Hey, beautiful!

Today’s guest Blogger is Ella from Ella Was Here, she’s 22 years old and she’s from Belgium.

You can find Ella over on Twitter. Please give her a warm welcome to Essentially Stephanie, be sure to come back for her second guest post on Thursday 21st and enjoy her post!

* * *

Hi, lovely readers! I’m Ella and I blog over at Ella Was Here. Today I will tell you all about four products I have been using a lot during summer.


All about the lips

        First up, are two of my favourite lip products. I love bright colours for summer and these two products are absolutely amazing.

1. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in “Atomic”: it’s a very good lipgloss and for only £3, you really cannot go wrong with this. It’s not sticky, which did really surprise me as you sometimes get that annoying sticky feeling with cheap lipglosses! But I am so glad this one is perfect! You can find it here.


2. Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lip Crayon in “Fuschia Libre”: I only got this product a few weeks ago (I finally decided to see if it was worth the hype), and I’m so glad I bought it. It’s so easy to apply, it does not dry out my lips, it has SPF 15 (which means it protects your lips from the sun; perfect for summer, right?) and on top of that, the colour payoff is absolutely amazing! This lip crayon is retailed at £7.99. You can find it here.


Hands and feet

        We must not forget our hands and feet during summer! They are parts of our body we tend to forget about sometimes but please bear the following in mind: even if you do not have dry skin, your hands and feet will get dry during summer.


1. Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream by Le Petit Olivier: this is my current favourite hand cream. It is in my bag, so it travels everywhere with me. This is a great, moisturizing hand cream and it’s suitable for sensitive skin.

2. RITUALS Lao Tze Cooling Foot Balm: I use this after a long day, just before I go to bed. It is great for dry and rough skin and feels really cooling and relaxing on your feet. RITUALS is one of my favourite skincare brands and this is one of my favourite products by them. Oh, and this products will seriously last you all summer! You can find it here.

I hope you liked this post! Stephanie is a great Blogger and I am so glad I got this opportunity to guest post for her.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?

XO,

Ella.

Pictures and text: ellawashere.com

* * *

Thank you Ella for sharing your summer beauty favorites with all of us! We’re looking forward to your next guest post(:

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments