Beat The Clock And Slow Down The Aging Process

Hey, beautiful!

In today’s blog post we’re going to talk about aging and how you can prevent it just by following some basic guidelines! This topic has been requested to me a few times already and I’m more than happy to write a post on it since skincare is something that I personally take very seriously (you can check out my morning skincare routine here, and my night time skincare routine here). Let’s get started!

















*Follow a skincare routine: even if you’re young and don’t notice any signs of aging at the moment, following a skincare routine in the morning and at night will be of great help to your skin in the future, even if you don’t notice any evident changes at the moment.

*Watch what you eat: your eating habits play a huge part in the aging process… Some foods have antioxidant properties in them that will keep the skin looking young and fresh as long as possible! Basically anything that has vitamin A in it, is great for your skin.

*SPF is your best friend: sun exposure can be very damaging to your skin and it can speed up the aging process. Even when you’re indoors, you should always apply sunblock with SPF 30 or higher and keep reapplying it throughout the day!

*Keep your skin hydrated: dry skin can cause inflammation, dark spots and scarring! Be sure to drink as much water as you can throughout the day and always apply a good moisturizer after cleansing your face.

I hope you learned a few things today! Be sure to come back next Tuesday for a new blog post(:

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. A lot of younger females think that establishing skincare routine is something that they can wait for until they older, but then when they get older, they wish they started earlier! Great tip ♡ SPF is my best friend 365 days a year!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! That's why I started using hydrating creams about 2 years ago and I can really notice a difference from when I started(: I'm glad you liked this post<3 Be sure to follow my blog with GFC and Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment