Get Ready In Just 20 Minutes In The Morning

Hey, beautiful! 
Did you hear? Winter break is over and it’s time to get back into our normal schedules once again… Yes, I know it kind of sucks we can’t be on winter break the entire year.












Waking up early comes easy and without trouble to some people, but if that's not your case, I've come to your rescue! I've put together some tips I've come across over the last year while trying to figure out a way to get in those extra 5 minutes of sleep and still get to school on time. These tips and tricks will help you get your morning routine down to 20 minutes maximum, and that's including hair, makeup and outfit! Let's get started...

*Get everything ready the night before: doing this will save you major minutes in the morning. Showering is a great example, especially if you need to wash your hair. Also, lying out the outfit you’re going to wear the next day really helps. Another trick is to leave your coffee almost ready the night before so all you have to do in the morning is turn on the coffee machine.

*Plan ahead in your head: as silly as it may sound, mentally organizing how your morning is going to start is really helpful. If you can get your beauty/makeup routine down to 5-10 minutes and can get dressed up in 10, you’ll have time to get in that energy meal and head out the door just on time.
I invite you to check out this post if you want some tips for faster makeup application and this post if you’re constantly on-the-go and want to know what must-haves will make your life easier. Also, this post on how to get ready in the morning could be helpful!
I hope you found this post helpful. Come back this Tuesday for a new blog post!

Bye, beautiful!

Twitter: @stephanieccls

Comments

  1. Waking up early is a huge nightmare for me. However if to think about something positive right in the minute you've opened your eyes, I'm full of motivation for the whole day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sometimes hard for me as well, and I had never really thought about that! From now on, I'll try to think of something positive as soon as I'm wake to get me through the day(: Great tip! Thanks<3

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you liked them! And I hope they help you get ready faster then(: Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something I am so bad at, especially with makeup !

    Win Makeup Revolution full skincare collection
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment